A multi-channel phone number is the best solution if you need to receive up to a hundred calls at the same time. Any organization or business owner can buy a multi-channel number and ensure a continuous flow of customers, regardless of the region in which they are located.
Multichannel phone number is a number to which and from which you can receive multiple calls at the same time. The maximum number of simultaneous connections is dependent on the number of channels available. If you need to increase the number of simultaneous calls over time, you can always add a channel. Before ordering a number, check with support about the number of available channels for your country.
Usually, in order to receive more than one call at the same time, you need to install complex, expensive equipment. But with KataTelecom you do not need to do all this. It is enough to connect your virtual PBX and enjoy excellent communication and multi-channel capability practically anywhere in the country.
And even if you have too many calls and specialists do not have time to receive them, do not worry - the virtual PBX will add them to the queue and let you know the approximate time until they are answered.
Multichannel numbers have no reference to physical address and region, due to this you can receive calls anywhere in the country and from any device.
Calls can be received on landline or mobile phones, smartphones, computers and SIP phones.
Incoming calls to the single multichannel phone number can be automatically redirected to an available number of operators. Virtual PBX allows you to create different scenarios for calls coming to a multi-channel number: calls can be forwarded to remote employees, sales, customer departments or branches of the company.
If a company has toll free numbers in its contacts, all incoming calls to these numbers are free, and the connection is paid for not by the subscriber but by the addressee.
Multichannel SIP number has such advantages in comparison with usual phone number:
- Efficient organization of working hours. Employees will no longer have to wait for a phone line. They can receive and make calls at any time and in unlimited quantity.
- One Corporate Number. All branches of your company will have the same number, so customers won't have to remember or write down a bunch of different phone numbers.
- No long waiting time to be answered. When calling a multi-channel number your customers won't have to wait for a line to be free. You'll be able to handle multiple calls and transfer them to multiple operators.
- A high degree of portability. A multi-channel number is not tied to location or region. So you won't have to change your number if you move.
- Scalable solutions. If your business expands and the flow of calls increases you can always connect the required number of phone lines to your number.
- Affordable price. Subscription fee for multi-line phone number, PBX is not expensive and the quality of connection is excellent.
There are several types of multi-channel numbers.
You can connect a multi-channel phone number in a few simple steps:
- Register in your personal account on the KataraTelecom website.
- Choose your tariff.
- If needed, please discuss connection details with manager.
- Refill your balance.
- Place your order online.
- Once the number is activated, you will receive a notification in the mail.
- Create a call forwarding in your personal cabinet to receive incoming calls.
That's it. Now you can receive any number of calls. In a private office you can see statistics of calls, adjust forwarding and record of calls, balance monitoring and many other things.
If you have any questions about number settings, feel free to contact us and our technicians will help you.
Purchasing multichannel number you get such advantages as:
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Quicker resolution of customer issues.
- Uniting all phone lines into a single network.
- Optimized time to serve your customers.
- Increase LTV and repeat sales.
- Reduces one-channel costs.
Along with virtual phone number you get high quality, intuitive interface and low monthly free.
Choose a suitable tariff plan, lease the required number of multichannel numbers and create or upgrade your phone line.
City multichannel phone number is connected in 1 day without buying special equipment and laying the telephone wires. Everything is done remotely and quickly. Setting up and management of the call processing is made through a personal cabinet.
A multi-channel phone number offers a lot of possibilities:
- Incoming and outgoing calls anywhere at home rate.
- An unlimited number of users on the same network.
- Ability to view and analyse call statistics.
- No busy tone for customers.
- Personalized call forwarding to any device, no matter where you are.
You do not need to buy and maintain the equipment, due to which the communication costs will be minimum.
A multi-channel number is a great way to keep in touch with your business. Customers can reach you at any time and from anywhere in the country. You can open offices across the country without having to buy separate numbers for each office. All calls will go to one multi-channel number.
Set up a call forwarding and no incoming call will be missed. Allocate incoming calls to employees, groups and offices depending on your business needs. All tools are configurable from your personal office.
And even if the working day is over or it's a day off and no one is at the phone, your customer's call will not be missed. All incoming calls will be transferred to mobile devices or voice mail.
By connecting multichannel number you will be able to:
- Engage customers all over country.
- Greet customers with a voice greeting.
- Consistently handle calls using call redistribution and call forwarding algorithms to any device.
To learn more about multi-channel numbering or to connect a virtual PBX, call us at the numbers listed on the website. Or contact us online and KatateTelecom consultants will answer all your questions.